About the position
As retail manager, you will be responsible for the overall function of our website. Your day to day tasks will include monitoring and reporting online sales, making sure our team is on track and aware of sales goals, and managing inventory both online and with our physical stock. You will also be in charge of product descriptions, sizing, and seasonal site changes. As office manager, you will work with the team to keep everyone on schedule and manage the day to day office checklists.
- At least two years team management experience
- Web design/web management experience
- Retail and sales experience
- Experience with E-commerce
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with vintage product
- Detail oriented
- Strong descriptive writing skills and excellent grammar
- Self-motivated and able to stick to a schedule
- Able to work well with a team and know how to shift gears accordingly - things are always changing with a small team!
- Have strong organizational skills and a desire to improve organizational systems and environments
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Have a car and driver's license
- Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator experience a plus
Does this sound like you?
Email us with your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org